Every Antarctic traveler experiences some of the adventure known to the historic polar explorers, but this voyage takes it to the next level. Touring both Antarctica and the sub-Antarctic, you’ll travel part of Shackleton’s legendary route, enjoying glacier-filled surroundings and exotic wildlife: numerous species of seal, whale, and seabird, penguins not the least.
|Departure||Return||Duration||Ship||Price Range *|
|Departure: 13 Mar 2022||Return: 26 Mar 2022||Duration: 14 days - 13 nights||Ship(s): M/V Hondius||AUD Price Range: $16,590 - $24,090|
|* All prices listed are per person in AUD based on a Twin cabin share. Contact us for Triple or Quad cabin shares for lower pricing.|
Arrival into Ushuaia
Crossing The Drake Passage
Disembark at Puerto Madryn
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac and Snowshoeing activity
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation)
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements
- Government arrival and departure taxes
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.