This Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands cruise delivers you into a landscape of dark rugged rock, pure white snow, and a fantastic variety of wildlife. Come say hello to whales, seals, and thousands of penguins.
|Departure||Return||Duration||Ship||Price Range *|
|12 Dec 2021||22 Dec 2021||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Plancius||From $14,920 - $17,850|
|24 Dec 2021||3 Jan 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Hondius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|3 Jan 2022||13 Jan 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Ortelius||From $16,580 - $19,850|
|4 Jan 2022||14 Jan 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Janssonius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|12 Jan 2022||22 Jan 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Hondius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|31 Jan 2022||10 Feb 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Hondius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|1 Feb 2022||11 Feb 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Janssonius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|3 Feb 2022||13 Feb 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Plancius||From $16,580 - $19,850|
|11 Feb 2022||21 Feb 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Janssonius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|19 Feb 2022||2 Mar 2022||11 days - 10 nights||M/V Hondius||From $16,590 - $24,090|
|* All prices listed are per person in AUD based on a Twin cabin share. Contact us for Triple or Quad cabin shares for lower pricing.|
Arrival to Ushuaia
Crossing The Drake Passage
Crossing The Drake Passage
Disembark in Ushuaia
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac and Snowshoeing activity
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation)
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements
- Government arrival and departure taxes
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.