A cruise to the Falkland Islands, South Georgia & the Antarctic Peninsula. Visit some of the most beautiful arrays of wildlife on Earth. This journey will introduce you to at least 6 species of penguin and a whole lot of Antarctic fur seals!
Note: This itinerary can be done in 19 to 22 days. the below is based off the 21 day itinerary. please speak to your consultant for further information.
|Departure||Return||Duration||Ship||Price Range *|
|Departure: 25 Oct 2021||Return: 14 Nov 2021||Duration: 21 days - 20 nights||Ship(s): M/V Ortelius||AUD Price Range: $25,350 - $30,250|
|Departure: 6 Nov 2021||Return: 26 Nov 2021||Duration: 21 days - 20 nights||Ship(s): M/V Hondius||AUD Price Range: $25,350 - $36,500|
|Departure: 13 Dec 2021||Return: 3 Jan 2022||Duration: 22 days - 21 nights||Ship(s): M/V Ortelius||AUD Price Range: $31,180 - $37,350|
|Departure: 14 Jan 2022||Return: 1 Feb 2022||Duration: 19 days - 18 nights||Ship(s): M/V Janssonius||AUD Price Range: $29,670 - $42,850|
|Departure: 15 Jan 2022||Return: 3 Feb 2022||Duration: 20 days - 19 nights||Ship(s): M/V Plancius||AUD Price Range: $31,180 - $37,350|
|* All prices listed are per person in AUD based on a Twin cabin share. Contact us for Triple or Quad cabin shares for lower pricing.|
Depart from Puerto Madryn
South Georgia and South Orkney
Crossing the Drake
Disembark in Ushuaia
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation)
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements
- Government arrival and departure taxes
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.