Janssonius is meeting the latest and highest Lloyd’s Register standards for ice-strengthened cruise ships. Surpassing the requirements of the Polar Code adopted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO), Janssonius represents the most flexible, advanced, innovative touring vessel in the polar regions, thoroughly optimized for exploratory voyages that provide you the utmost first-hand contact with the Arctic and Antarctica.
Not only will the numerous amenities and on-board entertainments help make your Janssonius voyage truly memorable, this ship also gives you the peace of mind that comes with choosing one of the most environmentally friendly vessel on the polar seas. Janssonius uses LED lighting, steam heating, bio-degradable paints and lubricants, and state-of-the-art power management systems that keep fuel consumption and CO2 levels minimal. This means that when you sail aboard Janssonius, you get to enjoy the exotic landscapes and wildlife as much as possible while impacting them as little as possible.
|Departure||Return||Duration||Itinerary||AUD Price Range *|
|Departure: 14 Dec 2021||Return: 23 Dec 2021||Duration: 10 days - 9 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $13,590 - $19,590*|
|Departure: 4 Jan 2022||Return: 14 Jan 2022||Duration: 11 days - 10 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $16,590 - $24,090*|
|Departure: 14 Jan 2022||Return: 1 Feb 2022||Duration: 19 days - 18 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $29,670 - $42,850*|
|Departure: 1 Feb 2022||Return: 11 Feb 2022||Duration: 11 days - 10 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $16,590 - $24,090*|
|Departure: 11 Feb 2022||Return: 21 Feb 2022||Duration: 11 days - 10 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $16,590 - $24,090*|
|Departure: 21 Feb 2022||Return: 15 Mar 2022||Duration: 23 days - 22 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $30,680 - $44,180*|
|Departure: 15 Mar 2022||Return: 24 Mar 2022||Duration: 10 days - 9 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $12,090 - $17,500*|
|* All prices listed are per person in AUD based on a Twin cabin share. Contact us for Triple or Quad cabin shares for lower pricing.|
Quadruple Porthole Room
Triple Porthole Room
Twin Porthole Room
Twin Window Room
Twin Deluxe Roomn
Grand Suite with Private Balcony
- Voyage aboard the vessel as indicated
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation)
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements
- Government arrival and departure taxes
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.