Ponant, the world leader of luxury expeditions has been sailing the seas for more than 30 years and is currently the only cruise line to sail under the French flag. embark on a unique concept of sea travel on board modern, luxury small-ships from just 16 to 135 staterooms and suites only offering exceptional itineraries combining authentic and enriching experiences, cultural encounters, and stops in remote places not accessible by larger ships. Accompanied by experienced guides, lecturers or an Expedition team, time ashore is maximized, with many voyages featuring UNESCO-listed sites and excursions. On polar expeditions our fleet of Zodiac make landing ashore in remote seldom visted destinations, safe and enjoyable, enabling guests to get up close to nature and wildlife.
Innovative design, sleek shape and profile, refined interior decoration, friendly, intimate atmosphere: French designers and decorators have managed to give this ship a unique style and veritable signature of its own. Combinations of fine materials, colours and tones harmoniously livened up with touches of bright colour, elegant lines, discreet and subtle refinement… everything has been designed to create a unique atmosphere onboard, a veritable personality: the chic style and naturally relaxing ambiance of a veritable private yacht.
Faithful to its desire to always maintain a certain kind of lifestyle onboard, PONANT once again places the emphasis on elegance and intimacy by keeping the number of cabins limited.
Our aim is to offer you a bespoke cruise, so we work hard every day to offer you first class, intuitive service. Our staff is attentive and experienced, they will ensure you are comfortable and respond to all your requests, whether while in your stateroom, lounges or in our various dining areas.
|Departure||Return||Duration||Itinerary||AUD Price Range *|
|Departure: 17 Nov 2021||Return: 29 Nov 2021||Duration: 13 days - 12 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $13,260 - $44,360*|
|Departure: 7 Dec 2021||Return: 19 Dec 2021||Duration: 13 days - 12 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $12,210 - $40,490*|
|Departure: 2 Jan 2022||Return: 14 Jan 2022||Duration: 13 days - 12 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $12,210 - $40,490*|
|Departure: 18 Feb 2022||Return: 2 Mar 2022||Duration: 13 days - 12 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $12,210 - $40,490*|
|Departure: 1 Mar 2022||Return: 17 Mar 2022||Duration: 17 days - 16 nights||Itinerary:||AUD Price Range: $12,660 - $42,920*|
|* All prices listed are per person in AUD based on a Twin cabin share. Contact us for Triple or Quad cabin shares for lower pricing.|
- 1-night accommodation in a 4* hotel in Buenos Aires the night before embarkation
- Internal flights Buenos Aires to Ushuaia or Montevideo selected by PONANT, in economy class, dependent on itinerary
- Dinner in Buenos Aires the night before embarkation
- Airport transfer from Buenos Aires to Airport and from Ushuaia Airport to Port, dependent on itinerary
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated
- Lectures and information sessions hosted by our naturalist-guides, covering wildlife, history, geopolitics, the great explorers, climate, environmental protection
- Expedition programmes include activities such as Zodiac® outings and landings all accompanied by your expedition team of naturalist guides
- Facilities on board include: Sauna, theater, wellness centre, and pool
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- A PONANT polar water-resistant parka is offered on board for all departures with an expedition programme
- Boot rental will be offered onboard on Expedition cruises.
- International airfares
- Transfer between airport and hotel in arrival city
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and services not mentioned in the programme.
- Ponant activities- kayak discovery
- Mandatory waterproof and windproof over-trousers
- Passport and visa expenses and any Government arrival and departure taxes
- Staff gratuities
- Personal insurance (which is strongly recommended)
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.